Sunday, December 25, 2011

♥ Christmas ♥

Christmas.......... Gonna end in 30 minutes~
Went to Sepang Goal Coast for Christmas..
A very nice place for vacation..
Had fun ^^ I'll share my Christmas day to you! ♥
This is my elder sis, Nicole. ♥
A picture we took once we reach Sepang Goal Coast. :P

Nicole and me.
My 8 year old sis, Chloe. ♥

Chloe and me.
Camwhore, me. ♥

Me.
I took some pictures around the area. :) ♥

Near the swimming pool.

The view from the hotel room.
 Take a look of the room. :) ♥
*I dint actually took pics of the whole room. Just some. *
 This is a normal room.

The parlor.

King size bed.
 The bath room is really nice! AHAHAH! XD ♥

Bath tub.

This is the family room. :)
Much bigger than the normal room because its for 1 whole family. ♥


The parlor.

Two beds.

Nice bath room also.
 The view from the spa. ♥

Nice view.
There's a spa there too. ♥
But I dint go try the massage.. No time @@

Spa.

Spa.
This is the swimming pool. ♥

Nice swimming pool.
There's a kids club too. :P ♥

Kids club.
Cute little boys. I like the middle little boy! I asked him if i can take a of picture of him MUAHAHAH! ♥

3 cute boys.
Took a pic near the beach. :) ♥

Me.
 Saw a really cool bike @@ ♥

Cool bike.
I love this pic alot. XOXO. ♥

Me and Nicole.
That's all i took and had a really nice Christmas. ♥

You can go spend a vacation here.
*Club med is better* :P

So how did you celebrate your Christmas?
Hope you had a nice day. ♥

Goodbye Christmas and hello New Year.
Now its New Year's turn. ^^

PEACE OUT!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment