Thursday, March 15, 2012

♥ A'Famosa Trip ♥

Im having a nice holiday. :)
How bout you? ^^
I went to A'Famosa for 3D2N with my loves.

My classmates. ♥


We went to the Waterpark on the 1st day. :P
Its was really really fun! ^^
This was the best! :D


I cant believe i really played this. ^^
It was really scary. I felt like I was flying. @@

Then we went to the safari world on the 2nd day. :P
Before we went out. My friend took a pic of me. ^^

Me.♥
Of course there were alot of animals. *LOL*
The cowboy show was the best. ^^
I took a picture with the cowboy. ^^

Me, Tracy, Huhu and cowboy. ♥

Then we went to the cowboy town at the evening. ^^
While waiting for the time to pass, I took a solo pic. :P

Me.♥

Then the 4D. :D

4D. ♥

Then the Red Indian show then the carnival.
Then the firecrackers and alottttttttttt moreeeeeeee. :P
I'll just post some pictures I love. ^^
I drank abit at night with my friends. ^^
ILOVETHISPIC. >

Me.♥


Waiting for dinner. :P

Me.♥

In the shutter bus. ^^

Me.♥

I played Paintball.
My team won!!! :P

Me.♥

Going to have fun at Sepang Goal Coast tommorow till saturday. :)
Hope you have a nice week too! ♥
*Btw, I changed my blog song to Clazziquai's Romeo And Juliet. ILOVETHISSONG.*

PEACE OUT!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment