Monday, May 28, 2012

♥ Sorry But I ♥

Again today, you say pointless things.
Why are you doing this? Why are you stressing me out?
Things can't always be good every day.
But you say that I changed when I'm just whatever these days.

Will you understand me with your wide heart?
Will you wait a little for me with your big heart?

I wanna say love you,
But I don't think I'm ready yet.
I wanna say love you,
But I guess I'm still thinking of something else.

Every night Every day Every time when I'm with you,
I only think of him.

Yesterday, you said it several times.
You ask me where I'm looking at so blankly.
At your question, which I can't answer.
I just hang my head low and shed tears.

Then with a sadder face, you look at me.
You look at me as if you know something is up.

Sorry.
I'm sorry baby.
I'm so sorry.
Everything is my fault.
Beginnings are usually scary,
endings are usually sad,
but the middle is what really counts.

You constantly makes me unhappy,
I must build up the courage to let you go.
Now I'm just pretending to be happy when I'm not.
I'll try my best not to hurt you...
But until 1 day,
When I can't stand it anymore,
Don't blame me please.
PEACE OUT!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment