Wednesday, August 15, 2012

♥Finally♥

There's some people who are asking me why didnt I update my blog for so long.
I'm sorry my friends... :(
I was so into a variety show call Running Man. ^^
Its really nice and funny. XD

This month I watched Step Up Revolution for 2 times!
And I really feel like watching it again. ^^
Its really nice. XP

Step Up Revolution
If you havent watched it, you must! ^^
I'm gonna buy it when the dvd is out. :)

My principal often reminds us about SPM.
STRESS!!!......... XD
Time flies, and I'm gonna graduate from my school! :)
I think I must study hard now. *Just sayin* >.<
By the way, I'm going to Johor on my school holidays.
Which means starting from tomorrow. ^^
And I cant study because I'm going to play again. XD
MUAHAHAHAH! ^^

I'm gonna change my song to Words by Skylar Grey. :)
I really love this song. Its nice. ^^

So... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)

PEACE OUT!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment